My thoughts on the film Drishyam 2

 



Drishyam 2


Drishyam 2 is one of the most recent films I've seen and one of my favorites. I'm going to write my thoughts on this film. I am not a professional film critic and my command of The English language is limited. To begin, I'd like to state that I don't understand Malayalam very well, but I can understand Tamil. So, with the help of subtitles and my limited knowledge of Tamil, I can understand the film's plot to some extent. The film is, after all, the next installment of its prequel. The film begins with a brief glimpse of another murder case from six years ago. Jose, the man who murdered someone and is fleeing the police, sees Georgekutty (Mohanlal) coming out of a repairing police station. Soon after, he is apprehended by the police. The plot then jumps ahead 6 years. The protagonist's family is still in shock six years after the incident. Past events have psychologically traumatized the protagonist's eldest daughter. She became terrified as soon as she saw a police officer or a police vehicle. Rani (Meena), the protagonist's wife is also attempting to move on from the past. However, a few supplementary incidents and eyewitness accounts replicate the police investigation of the six-year-old murder case, which stands out for its lack of evidence. Before the intermission, there is an unexpected scene that you could not have predicted. I'm not going to write it here because it should be enjoyed while watching the movie. That curiosity, if I say it now, does not exist. Following the intermission, it is discovered that the police did not close the case and that an investigation is still ongoing. Former I.G. and her husband, the murdered boy's parents, are once again involved in the case with police officers. Jose (the man apprehended by police in the first scene of the film) is now free, and he testified that he saw Georgekutty leaving the police station on the same day the boy was murdered. The 30-40 minute scenes from there constitute the bulk of the film. The protagonist, who was certain that the case would be reopened and was prepared for it. What steps did the hero take to safeguard himself and his family? Is he still trapped? Or did the cops figure it out on their own? What risks did he take to protect his family? This is what you will learn if you watch the Drishyam 2 film. The movie's ending is very interesting, and you will undoubtedly enjoy watching it. Viewers are drawn in primarily by Mohanlal's impressive acting. In this film, I was particularly taken with Mohanlal's character. His performance as a father and husband has been outstanding. The performances of Esther Anil, Ansiba, and Meena entice the rest of the cast. Overall, it's a fantastic suspense thriller. Jeetu Joseph wrote and directed this film, which is available on Amazon Prime Video. Watch the film and share your thoughts.

IMDb Rating 8.7/10

Comments