Multilevel Marketing and Youngsters

Network Marketing

    "Hi !!! I got a wonderful business opportunity. You just need to recruit two members and that two members will recruit another two members and you will be paid commission for each member recruited under your chainlink. It's a very simple plan you can mint millions with this. My boss is getting a whopping amount of around some lakhs. Techies, bank employees are doing this as a part-time job, some are even quitting their job just to do this." Hey, are you familiar with these sentences? If yes then you were in contact with your old friend who is associated with the Multilevel Marketing business. Yes, MLM or network marketing is a systematic marketing technique where the company converts its consumer as its advertiser or distributor. It's a business technique where the promotion of the product is done through word-of-mouth advertising. There are big companies doing this business and are genuine. But there is a dark side to this network marketing. There are a lot of MLM companies doing this network marketing with fraudulent intentions. These businesses attract and lure young graduates by claiming that their aspirations are fulfilled and that they will receive healthy work. They're going to use big words like success, dream achievement, foreign tour, etc. They will use their skills to brainwash him and make him pay a lumpsum amount that varies from business to business if their prospect agrees to enter the business, and they will also ask him to bring his friends to their business. Once you hop into this market, you just get to know how these businesses capitalize on your innocence.

    Now you guys might be wondering why I'm indicting these companies? Look, look!! My intention is simply to expose you to fraud companies. I don't say that every MLM company is a fraud company. There are a lot of virtuous MLM companies. Now, because of these fraudulent MLM companies, their goodwill is also in danger. Okay, well, you might be wondering why I'm writing this article. The answer is that I am also the victim of one of these companies. Long back when I just finished my graduation, my friend introduced me to someone who looked like a professional marketing manager. He explained some "business plans" to me. He asked me to visit him at the office of the company. When I walked into the office, I saw a few young people like me looking for work just like me. Like any other organization, we were asked to take part in workshops and interviews prior to placement. It was so genuine that everyone thought we were going to get a job in a good company. However, this is not true. At that time, I didn't know that we were all in a fool's paradise, and they're literally showing us a dream of a lavish lifestyle. After a few days of joining the company, I learned how this company works and what you have to do to get paid, which is not my cup of tea, of course. They're just interested in how many people you can join in their business. Thank goodness, I haven't even hired a single member from my side, otherwise, I'd be answerable to them. So I left the business and told my friend that I couldn't do the job.

    Many MLM businesses are collapsing overnight, and those who are invested in these firms bear the consequences of their operations. Most young people are now aware of these fraudulent companies, but there are still people who do not know about these fraudulent MLM companies. So I just want to tell you guys that be wary of these companies. These companies operate in such a way that they make you believe you're buying something from them like clothes, household appliances, etc. You can find, however, that their goods are overpriced.

    Please raise awareness of these companies among your mates. Like, if you ever know a company, please let your friends know so that they can escape, just like I did. The same company approached my neighbor friend, I told him all about the company, and thank God he didn't join the company. So, guys, this is my MLM business experience.

Please excuse my mistakes in grammar and the wrong use of words. Help me improve my English.

Thank you 

Photo by Merakist on Unsplash


Comments